[OSList] Who has facilitated at least 7 OST events?

Marks Mcavity via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Dec 14 17:11:16 PST 2014

Hi;

Done about 20 OS's over 15 years. Smallest for about 8 largest 400- some in school in college settings- some in our retreat community to get discussion going on one issue at a time. All fun and revealing. Located on islands around Vancovuer.

Marks
Marks & Margaret McAvity
marksmcavity at gmail.com
margaretmcavity at gmail.com
604-328-4406 (Marks)
604-616-7260 (Marg)
S50, C16, Galiano, BC, V0N 1P0
www.rivendellretreat.org

"Someday after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love; and then for the second time in the history of the world, we will have discovered fire."

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin