[OSList] Who has facilitated at least 7 OST events?

Christine Whitney Sanchez via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 15 09:55:26 PST 2014

Although I’ve never counted, I estimate several hundred since 1997 from 3 to 1700 participants across 5 continents.  O

It’s been fun to hear from so many members of our community.  It will be interesting to see what happens with the data these games provide.

Namasté,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Phoenix, AZ, USA • +1.480.759.0262