[OSList] Are You a frequent Lurker on OSLIST?

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 10 18:43:43 PST 2014

Daniel,

I am very happy to be part of this list and to have the honor of having
meet many of you personnaly

I am a lurker and sometimes contributor to the OS Listserve. Some times I
cannot read everything because I feel it is very often but I love and
appreciate to have the feeling that I can share my experiences with this
group and learn form other experiences.
I would like to participate more actively but I am working more in my
groupes de codveloppement professionnel than facilitating OS events ...but
feel connected to many of the topics that have been shared here in this
group.
I also think that if didnt had the chance to know many of you it would be
more difficult to ineract and to ask for help or to ask questions...that,s
concerning new people difficulties...
I hope to see many of you next wosonos!
Adriana

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio  CRHA