[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 45, Issue 28

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 1 14:03:46 PST 2014

Muse away Anne! Real time magic. I felt a resonant cellular joy reading
your next to last paragraph. Yes dare we believe that life and our
relations could be like that all the time. Infinite, transfinite and
finite. Accessible to all. And where does "awareness" fit into all of this?
I often wonder about that.
Suzanne
On Dec 1, 2014 3:58 AM, "Anne Stadler via OSList" <