[OSList] Summer research project idea: 'self organisation'

Peggy Holman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 1 08:30:39 PST 2014

John,

Check out Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity - http://www.amazon.com/Engaging-Emergence-Turning-Upheaval-Opportunity/dp/1605095214.

It reflects a lot of reading on the science of complexity, time with masters, like Harrison and Anne Stadler, what I’ve learned from my own practice and from observing others.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity <http://www.engagingemergence.com/>
Check out my series on what's emerging in the news & information ecosystem <http://www.journalismthatmatters.net/the_emerging_news_and_information_eco_system>

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger