[OSList] Summer Research -- "Ultimaticity"

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 8 11:42:08 PST 2014

"Ultimaticity" - I love it! I have always known that language is a living
reality, which means amongst other things, it grows. When new words are
needed, they manifest. Some stay. Some go, and dictionaries do their best to
keep up. There are also some dictionaries that pretend to control language,
which is nice, but futile, I think. For myself, I love to create words. My
latest and current favorite is "supination." It is really very useful,
especially to me. And if you wonder what it means, just start with "supine."
For an expert nap taker, this is an essential word. And it can get better:
supinated, supinate...

So "Ultimaticity." I do believe there is something of that in the conscious
awareness of the power and presence of self organization. And perhaps even
more so in those times when we find ourselves aligned, or better, enfolded
in that power. I have always felt that the Taoist "Way," and the Buddhist,
"presence" or "moment," were different words for the same experience. One
might add the Christian, "in the Spirit." It would be very strange to me if
the power and presence of self organization (by whatever name) had remained
hidden until our enlightened times J

Were I to have several more lifetimes, the serious pursuit of such notions
would be fun, I think. And  Adi Da Samraj looks like a marvelous companion.
Thanks for the introduction.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go to: