[OSList] Fwd: unhangout

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 08:29:10 PDT 2014

absolutely fantastic !

I second the difficulty of google hangout with non tech audience. a true
nightmare.

This is where I wish I has coding skills ..

Christine

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:20 AM, John Baxter <john at jsbaxter.com.au> wrote:

> It's an intriguing and very promising piece of software!
>
> I imagine if people can get past the learning curve that it could be very
> effective.  We know OS works after all...
>
> I put this out to a few friends; see comments from Hailey in below email -
> noting the entry barriers Collabforge have experienced getting people using
> Google products, and how Unhangout might work their way around those in
> future.
>
> *John Baxter*
> jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au>
> 0405 447 829
> @jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>
>
> *note my reclamation policy means I process my inbox once daily, if that.*
> *happy to hear about anything urgent via phone or Twitter*
>
> *"Reclaiming quality of life one hack at a time"*

[image: Christine Koehler, créatrice d'espace de Dialogue et de Coopération]
 Executive Coach, Médiateur
 www.christine-koehler.fr
 Tel :  06 13 28 71 38
  Fax :    09  72  32 36  65