[OSList] OS hotline is back! Tuesday, Aug 19th 12pm Eastern!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Aug 18 09:03:27 PDT 2014

Hi all!

The Open Space Hotline is back in business this week and ready for some fun
- tomorrow*, Tuesday, August 19th - 12 PM Eastern.*

Please RSVP: http://bit.ly/1cm8iJN

You are invited to share whatever is up for you at the moment - projects,
thoughts, questions, curiosity, poems….or just come hang out and listen J
 Law of mobility applies!

Our chats are always dynamic, emergent, and inspiring!

To Participate:

1.     Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1cm8iJN

2.     Accept skype osi-us invite (if you are a first-timer)

3.     If there is an overflow of sign-ups (>10 people) I will initiate a
Google Hangout invite

4.     Be ready to be skyped in at 12pm EDT, OR if you are late, skype us
at osi-us and we’ll add you in!

ALSO, if anyone ever wants to host a hotline at a different day/time or in
a language other than English - please do! We are happy to share the sign
up sheet and if needed, can assist with initiating via skype or Google
hangous.

Hope to see you someday!

Tricia Chirumbole

Facilitator. Consultant. Champion.

Participant-Driven Engagements/Co-Creative Cultures
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole