[OSList] Something else I have noticed

Hege Steinsland steinslandhege at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:36:26 PDT 2014

Hi there Vicar Tania!
So glad to be aware of you. I also have my background from the Church, working for 22 years in the Church of Norway. I`m not a priest, but what we call a Catecist, and Ive also been a lay leader in the church for 10 years. Now I investigate how I can serve in a better way as a leader, church member and christian by practicing as a wave rider and living more and more by the principles of OS and the law of two feet.

I find that this way of life make me a much more accepting person, and I value that. it makes me realize what is right now and relate to that, when I earlier tended to all the time relate to what should have been. That was much more exhausting. I gain new energy this way.
The principles also helps med to let go on things. If people don´t show up it worries me less. When things doesn't come to life, I accept that the time is not right yet. I´m more able to realize when something is over, and let go. And accepting that what happens is the only ting that could have, prevent my inherent greed in my experience. I try to practice this in my life and work, and I like the effect I experience. More energy, less feeling of hopelessness and anger, more love and acceptance for the people around me. I keep my eyes on the fruits of the spirit from Gal. 5. 22, and I feel this is whats going on here :-)

Blessings to you in your work and life :-)

Love from Hege Steinsland in Norway