[OSList] Something else I have noticed

Rev Tania Eichler teichler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 28 16:38:58 PDT 2014

Hi all - it's the Vicar again from Australia!!

Thanks again for the responses to my query regarding conflict: yep, conflict
and passion are a double sided coin - liked that one Harrison - and thank
you for the book by the Priest with some valuable learnings.

Just wondering in the wave riding of OS principles, how you all very capable
and wise people live out the principles in your daily lives? I have enjoyed
reading the magnitude of ways that you are engaging in open space, and now
wanting to know how these principles impact you in your daily lives, daily
decisions/thoughts/actions.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you knowledgeable people.

Regards

Tania

cid:image005.jpg at 01CF3C62.B59E3660

The Reverend Tania Eichler

RECTOR

St Catherine's Anglican Community

43 Macfarlane Street

MIDDLE PARK Q 4074

P: +61 7 33764052

M: 0401690127

E:  <mailto:teichler at bigpond.net.au> teichler at bigpond.net.au

W:  <http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~stcaths/>
http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~stcaths/

check out our facebook page:
<https://www.facebook.com/StCathsAngliBNE?ref=br_tf>
https://www.facebook.com/StCathsAngliBNE?ref=br_tf

AREA DEAN - Brisbane South West

CELEBRATE our life in God

CARE and respond to human need

GROW in relationships with Christ and each other

                                           Chair:CENTENARY RECOVERY GROUP

If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, save, forward,
disclose, or copy the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to
you in error, please delete this email immediately from your system. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not
necessarily the views of the Anglican Diocese of Brisbane.