[OSList] Agile Adoptions, Open Space, and control

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Apr 27 07:47:22 PDT 2014

Hi AnnaMarie,

I wonder if Vermont warming recently.. ;)

Ed Seykota is a well-known pioneer of "systems trading". He also makes
some assertions about physics that are controversial:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Seykota

Here is an interview. He is a "trend-follower" aka a "Wave Rider"
according to our language here....
http://www.curatedalpha.com/2011/curated-interview-with-ed-seykota-from-market-wizards/

This link provides info on the intimacy-centric model:
http://www.seykota.com/tt/workshops/examples.html

Here are some quotes from Ed Seykota:
https://www.facebook.com/theeconomicrevolution/posts/200709843379330?stream_ref=10
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ed_Seykota

Exploring the site www.TradingTribe.com, especially
http://www.seykota.com/tt/ground_rules/default.html, might be
interesting. If you send an email question per Ground Rules, the
question appears with an answer in FAQ...

Sample Ground-Rules (fragment):

FAQ does not ...make predictions,

or tell people what they should do

or make up reasons for things