[OSList] Open Space and boundaries

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:58:27 PDT 2014

Dear Michael,
in case you are the facilitator for a potential os event with this
parish, I suggest you stay out of confusion by finding out if the
sponsor feels the prerequisites for an ost event are in place. Its his
event.
If you are the sponsor, relax. From what you report, some of the
important prerequisites are fully in place: burning business issue, no
dearth of conflict, complex situation, open question (on one person has
the answer)... maybe "diversity of participants" might need some work
but a thoughtful invitation might be of some help.
Just find yourself one of the many cool ost-facilitators populating this
universe, them love diving into the middle of messes.

Cheers
mmp