[OSList] Open Space in schools

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Sep 29 22:53:25 PDT 2013

Lisa says:
"...
The other thing is that for any kind of facilitation, I would not name
boundaries or constraints. It sets peoples' minds in the framework of
boundaries and constraints - rather than opportunities and possibilities.
Like 'think outside the box' - you are still thinking...of the box! when
/ because someone says that. "

Dan says:
I notice that:
1/  the 1 Law and 5 Principles of OST are constraints-in-fact. Are they not?
2/ we are required to describe these as OST Facilitators; at least,
according to the OST Guide. Right?
3/ the general idea for the Facilitator is, "the less said the better".  No?

I think OST is a most wonderful game.
http://newtechusa.net/agile/how-games-deliver-happiness-learning/

Dan

Daniel Mezick, President