[OSList] Future Search December Workshop

John Watkins johnw536 at mac.com
Fri Sep 20 16:10:36 PDT 2013

To second Peggy, I co-designed and co-ran a three day future search two decades ago for the board, staff, alumni, and community of the National Outdoor Leadership School in Lander, WY.  It was one of the coolest things I've ever facilitated and experienced.  I highly recommend learning more about it if you've never encountered the process.  Weisbord's seminal book on Future Search is a great one, as is much of the subsequent work by Sandra.

John