[OSList] Open Space in the sand

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Sep 22 10:20:33 PDT 2013

Dear friends in Open Space
After having opened space several hundred times for the last 14 years I had the pleasure to open space in the sand last Saturday. I am active in a beach volley club and offered my assistance to increase the participation of members to develop the club.
In the invitation on the first page was:
TO-DO-LIST:
1. Build the worlds largest indoor beach volley court (it was check marked - as that is actually done!)
2. So now, what?

About 35 people gathered in a circle, on one of the 16 courts in the large Beach Center in Göteborg - on beach chairs. Seven circles were prepared on the other side of the net and the next court.
25 topics were posted, three rounds of very passionate conversations and 9 action teams formed. Finally the club invited for a nice dinner. Although we only had 5 hours, the participants were ready to go to action and decide on immediate next steps. Several of the topics were quite concrete and passion high.

I posted some pictures on my company page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting
Cheers
Thomas Herrmann
Open Space Consulting - naturlig företagsutveckling
Tel +46 (0)709 98 97 81
Email thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com

…bistår er, att släppa loss de naturliga krafterna i er organisation. Ta tillvara hela potentialen och skapa en långsiktigt hållbar och framgångsrik verksamhet! Vi erbjuder stöd till ledarskapet, facilitering av kreativa processer och överföring av kompetens när ni vill skaffa er intern kapacitet att navigera i förändring.

Vi är del i Konsultgruppen Beyond Performance Group.
Medägare i Genuine Contact Co-Owners Group Inc

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult
Företagssida på Facebook: www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting