[OSList] Agile Orientation for OST community members

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Thu Sep 19 09:59:43 PDT 2013

Greetings,

This is an invitation to signal interest in learning more about how Open
Space can help Agile adoptions, and

  * learn about the structure of the Agile industry, and
  * learn about the dynamics of the current Agile adoption situation, and
  * learn how Open Space can play in the Agile Space, and
  * learn more about Open Agile Adoption

There will be no marketing of anything whatsoever on this call. The
intent is to offer a gift, to folks here who are skilled in OST, folks
who may not have a programming/IT/software/Agile background.

If there is enough interest from the OST community, I am ready, willing
and able to arrange and conduct a short, structured phone conference to
address these topics and facilitate some lively dialogue and Q&A around
these topics.

The date and time for the proposes conference call is:
Monday, October 14 at 7PM EST

Here is a starting agenda:

1/ What is Agile? What is Agile coaching?
2/ What are some of the special problems with Agile coaching and Agile
adoptions?
3/ How can Open Space help?
4/ Can Open Space facilitators can be Agile coaches? Is this really
possible? If so, what extra stuff do they need to know?
5/ What is Open Agile Adoption, and why do I care?
6/ What next steps can I take to learn more about the Agile opportunity?

To signal interest:

7/ Please add a brief note of interest to this thread, by replying to it
8/ Send me an email (dan at newtechusa.net} with "OAA 10/14" in the message
subject

You can visit www.OpenAgileAdoption.com if you want to investigate these
topics a bit more in advance of responding.

You are invited to signal interest! Based on your feedback, I will know
exactly what to do.

Will you reply by Monday 10/7, or sooner?

Thank you and

Kind Regards,
Dan

--