[OSList] Mixing self-organization with structured instruction

Agustin Villena agustin.villena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:58:32 PDT 2013

Hi Lisa!

My problem is the preparation that the talks/workshops need, that is not
well addressed in the just-in-time organization

Maybe we need to do a preparation some time before de OpenSpace researching
some topics of interests that may need a structured talk/workshop

Do you know any experiences that made any similar arrangements?

Our local OS is a very valuable and scarce time and we really need to make
the most of it

Saludos desde Chile

Un abrazo
  Agustin