[OSList] WOSonON 2014 - save the date

Galina Tsarkova galatsarkova at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 00:43:21 PDT 2013

*Dear Jasmina,*

*my very warm regards to you personally and your Team*
* for the process of preparaition od WOSONOS2014! *
**
*We were host team on  wosonos2006 moscow, it was great days for us.*
**
*THESE days are in my calender, hope to be in Belgrad,*
*will post and inform our Russian community,*
*all my best!*
**
*Galina Tsarkova,*
*BOSCA*
**
*MOSCOW*
*skype gtsarkova*
**
*mob +7 963 683 0311 WhatsApp*
*corp +7 495 749 80 46*
**
**
**

2013/9/13 Jasmina Nikolic <jasminanikolic at gmail.com>

> Dear friends,
>
> I am sure you have been anxiously awaiting for the dates of WOSonOS 2014.
> I am glad that I can now confirm that it will be from September 18th to
> September 21st 2014, in Belgrade, at the University of Belgrade. In the
> next few months we will be sending you more information.
>
> We have many plans and we are very excited. Because of this, we expect
> that it may be a bit challenging to keep the spirit of "one less thing to
> do". :)))))
>
> Leading up to some of the WOSonOS planning work that we will be doing,
> there are many events happening right now that bring together the
> communities of OST and Agile/Scrum, in New York City and in Paris, in
> September.
>
> If you have any urgent questions please do not hesitate to send me an
> email.
>
> Looking forward to hosting you all next year with a few surprises maybe,
> Jasmina, happy and grateful!
>
> --
> *Jasmina Nikolić*
> Adviser to the Dean
> Higher Education Reform Expert Team, R Serbia, Vicepresident
> REFLESS TEMPUS Project Coordinator

> *Philological Faculty, University of Belgrade*
> Studentski trg 3, 1st Floor, Office 110
> 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
> Tel: +381112638310 | Fax: +381112630039 | Cell: +38162580884
> *Skype: jazilla | LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jazilla | *
> meetme.so/JasminaNikolic
> Alternative e-mail: jnikolic at fil.bg.ac.rs

Have a nice day!