[OSList] self-organization and Agility "for real"

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 10:19:48 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

As we will soon be opening space (next Sunday) in Paris to connect Agile
and Open Space communities, I suggested to each participant to share via a
Google Doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S14v2c2T9LGWQHOxIsF61UeGFf-Z3ieCufjAOOSXSAU/edit>an
article/link showing why he was passionate about this specific topic.

So we've got already amazing stories, and there is one I'd like to share
with you as it comes from someone who is not usually  writing to this
list.

Emmanuel is a member of /ut7, a software development company that is 100%
self-organized. He works there with Raphael, who introduced Open Space to
the Agile community in France (if you remember I told the story in a

In this article, he describes what it means to live the Law of 2 feet
everyday. And he speaks truly.

Read his article here :
http://www.infoq.com/articles/self-organizing-organizations

By the way, at /ut7 they call the Law of 2 feet the Bipodocracy ;-)

Enjoy !

And here are a few more articles, that may inspire you to come even if it's
on Sunday :-)

>From Karl :School students join forces with University to protoype mobile
app <http://www.wlv.ac.uk/default.aspx?page=36732>
 where we used open space, kanban , scrum

Education<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TFVtaZkcCMj5duHib5Nayqjjo8N7cNMfk3pMoTTk1co/edit>--

>From Suzanne :Short post from Suzanne for Paris Open Space on Sunday
<http://christine-koehler.fr/2013/paris-open-space-and-agile/>-

Dan shared a a lot on this list already, for instance
here<http://www.infoq.com/interviews/dan-mezick-qcon-new-york-2013>

Christine