[OSList] Super-small open space

Gray graydancer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:10:10 PDT 2013

Thanks, Harrison, and thanks, Lisa!

That does reinforce what I was considering: to point out that this is an even greater opportunity to explore the topics and issues they are passionate about, with all the resources and attention they can bring to bear but fewer distractions.. I've had to reassure the hosts that if things don't move I'll lead a discussion (fishbowl style or some such) but I'm betting it won't be necessary. I think if I frame the opening invitation right, this will be a powerful day for those who come.

And if not, well, it is Maui, so...you're right, I'll have fun!

Thanks so much,

Gray