[OSList] Education - the last frontier for OST?

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Thu Sep 12 02:28:02 PDT 2013

Yes, it is what the students and the teachers need so much. And we need it
in all levels of education from kindergardens up to universities.

I remember one experience here in Iceland where a school for 6-12 years old
used an open space like formatt for a year, it sopped with the worry of the
formal agenda (the objectives of reading, writing, math and such) and he
purpuse dilemma of the teachers. But this was a public school sesitive to
the winds in the teachers union and the local political administration. It
was an intersting experiment and I would like to look more into it.

/Kári

--
Kári Gunnarsson
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is