[OSList] technology mix no-no?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Sep 11 13:13:02 PDT 2013

Like Lisa I'll leave the techie stuff to the techies. Regarding OST... If
you have a Real Business Issue that people really care about, lots of
complexity, diversity of opinion, plenty of passion and conflict, along with
a real sense of urgency that something happen... OST is primed and Ready to
go with groups of 1 to ???  The facilitator really is inconsequential.
Actually with a small group (which you have) I have simply invited everybody
to choose a part in the Opening and it all worked perfect.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org