[OSList] I am fresh In the os community

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Mon Sep 9 10:37:19 PDT 2013

I am touched by the rich flow that resulted from Salwa's response to Suzanne posting my article on what do we need from journalism.

I haven't much to add to the wise counsel already shared.

As Suzanne said, Salwa, you have been a journalist for us.  Your message inspired me to send your email to three professional journalists.  I don't know if any of them will see a story they wish to pursue but I sure thought it worth try.

appreciatively,
Peggy

__________________________________
Peggy Holman
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.org
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity