[OSList] I am fresh In the os community

Patricia Haines levelgreen2010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 05:21:31 PDT 2013

This is really beautiful - thank you Harrison.

Speaking of the Dance, a reminder: on September 21st folks around the world
will join together in a simple prayer for Peace and then DANCE, for joy and
solidarity, all at the same time. EARTHDANCE can rock the planet: 7 pm
Eastern Standard Time or its equivalent globally (
earthdanceinternational.org). Everyone invited!

- fostering just & sustainable community through campus/community
collaborations in hospitality, education &  the arts, in the democratic
spirit of the Danish Folk School (607) 339-9472