[OSList] I am fresh In the os community

fischer florian info at ff-wey.com
Sat Sep 7 06:00:49 PDT 2013

Am 07.09.2013 um 08:09 schrieb sos1910:

> ......the question I keep asking myself now: is it right for me and
> the world to apply the law of the 2feet?what is meant to happen will
> happen? Is it moral? Or are we butterflies and bumblebies? .....
> Salwa
> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Dear Salva,
Thank you so much for your contribution !!
Its highly worth to think about. Mainly about the responsibility of
the media.
Reflecting on your question about the law of two feet (or mobility):
in my practice the law obliges me
yes to leave a place where we I´m neither learning nor contributing.
but yes the law obliges me to go to a productive place.
This works for me not only in the course of a gathering but as well
in my daily life. I see the law highly moral.
The law tells only a little bit about leaving
but tells a lot about arriving, staying, taking part, interfering.

I´m with you.
Florian

Florian Fischer
D 10779 Berlin, Münchener Straße 6