[OSList] New OS video!!!! JUst finished!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:07:48 PDT 2013

Bravo Adriana, Magnifique!   Interesting that we never tire of the rhythm
and ritual of Open Space!   Different faces and yet the same high energy
and engagement. Magic! Predictable and always wonderful.   Emergence
happening in front of our eyes. Here in French in la Belle province de
Quebec.  Thank you for sharing.
Suzanne

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring <
adriana at diazberrio.com> wrote:

> Hi! I havent been so active in the exchanges but I was working on this and
> it is done. Now I am happy to share it with you.
> The group was mote than 110 participants. It was  one day and a half long.
> Very inspiring!
>

> Je partage avec vous le vidéo du FO, fraîchement finalisé  sur le Codév en
> avril 2013 à MOntréal
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DOBcFXntOw&feature=youtu.be
>

> --
>
> Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA