[OSList] 1000 pax OST in November - need your thoughts

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Wed Sep 4 07:02:27 PDT 2013

When I did the OS for 2,100, we had over 300 sessions. With half that many, I'd suggest having at least a couple hundred on hand. In fact, in the spirit of abundance, if they aren't expensive, I'd get 300 knowing that I would likely have a lot left over.

Peggy
Sent from my iPad

425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com