[OSList] 1000 pax OST in November - need your thoughts

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 06:24:07 PDT 2013

I don't know where Carms, with her question, is based but here in USA, this
past weekend was a holiday, traditionally when many end their summer with
special picnics, barbeques, etc. many not online on such a weekend.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

> Carmela ... Sorry no one answered L Just a guess, but I would think about
> 100. ****
>
> ** **
>
> ho****
>
> ** **
>
> Harrison Owen****
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.****
>
> Potomac, MD 20854****
>
> USA****
>
> ** **
>
> 189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)****
>
> Camden, Maine 04843****
>
> ** **
>
> Phone 301-365-2093****
>
> (summer)  207-763-3261****
>
> ** **
>
> www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com%20> ****
>
> www.ho-image.com <http://www.ho-image.com%20> (Personal Website)****
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> OSLIST Go to:
>
> ** **

Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick  (check out my new address)

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

2175 Kittredge St Apt 615
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-665-4825