[OSList] Discuss some HOT OS topics face to face tomorrow! - 12pm EDT @skype

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Sep 30 11:33:26 PDT 2013

So engaging to read and think about the many hot topics buzzing about on
the OS list lately! - Please bring them to the OS hotline skype *tomorrow @
**12pm EDT , Tuesday, October 1st!*

To me, this is one of the most heartening aspects of the OS community and
the practice of opening space - I am witnessing the evolution of group
understanding and ideas - it is not a matter of consensus of course, or
even one idea or perspective influencing another - though this happens and
is incredibly valuable - it is the growth in the awareness of all receptive
participants (and onlookers :) to the expansiveness of the field of
possible understandings of our joint and overlapping, yet unique and
individual, experiences....so, thanks!

AND, please bring your many colorful takes on OS and OS-related items to a
skype account near you for a video-enabled *OS hotline skype at 12pm EDT
tomorrow, Tuesday, October 1st!*
*To participate:*

   1. *Sign up with your skype name *on this spreadsheet *before 11:45am
   EDT tomorrow*: OS marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>
   2. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your first
   time)
   3. If you want to sign up close to the call time/after we've started -
   email me and I will happily add you!

And once again, I will plan on giving a brief intro to the *OS deep dives
initiative (tab in sign-up sheet).*
I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow!

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942