[OSList] Dan Mezick - Keynote Speaker at Scrum Alliance Paris

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 05:24:23 PDT 2013

Riveting, humorous and serious, and super invitational with a powerful
message behind it!  Dan Mezick did a super job presenting his Open Agile
Adoption approach.  As it is with Open Space, you can never truly
understand Open Space hearing it described. I'd say the same applies to
Dan; you can never truly get Dan with his passion, conviction and depth of
experience working with teams, in Scrum with Open Space until he engages
you in person. His recent written posts could not fully capture what he
shared today. The in-person version with his story telling and logic was
very engaging.  I know his presentation will be available to all soon.  I
would not even want to try to capture the essence of it here.  What I can
say he that he made a compelling case for a heartfelt and smart
collaboration between Scrum and Open Space -- two communities that share
many values and who are committed to assuring high performance and joy in
the doing. Jasmina Nikolic and I were both very ignited as were the 400
folks who were here.

Bravo Dan... and I wish we had google analytics attached to the download of
Harrison's Spirit book cause I'm thinking that there will be a slew of them
based on Dan's enthusiastic nudging that it is a book to read.  And yes
Harrison, he even included your disclaimer... that it's a tough read!

Tomorrow, Adam Weisbart facilitates the full day of Open Space.  The Theme
is "Prioritize Passion". The invitation captures the spirit and essence of
what this conference has been all about and I just can't wait to
participate. I know that are equally excited about tomorrow.

Warm regards,
Suzanne   (and Jasmina...but I don't quite know where she is right now).

P.S.  Jasmina Nikolic and her colleague Karl Royle also did a great job
yesterday presenting their topic Scrum in Schools where they too discussed
the value of Open Space to open space...!

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com