[OSList] OS Hotline Skype - Tuesday, Sept 24th 12pm EDT :)

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Sep 23 10:49:30 PDT 2013

Hi all!

You are warmly invited to participate in an OS Hotline skype chat this
*Tuesday,
Sept 24th, at 12pm. *
*Special OS Deep Dive initiative to be introduced on the call: *Interested
in joining forces with some OS buddies to self-organize a project that will
deepen or advance an Open Space-oriented initiative that you are passionate
about?
Then please join us this Tuesday, where we will briefly discuss a simple
way that we can take our collaboration a bit deeper.

As always, the balance of the call will be emergent and open to what is up
for you, soooo....bring your questions, thoughts, spirit, and friends!

*To participate in the OS skype hotline: *

   1. Follow this link: OS marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>
   2. *Type your name *into the column labeled "Tuesday, Sept 24th"
      1. Include your skype name if you're new to the skype calls
   3. *If you're new to the skype calls: *Accept the skype invite from *
   osi-us* skype account
   4. *Wait for me to skype you!*...I'll initiate a group skype at 12pm EDT
      1. Answer call with video if you'd like to share your dynamic smile!

I look forward to seeing and hearing you tomorrow! :))))

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942