[OSList] OS hotline invite - Today, Tues, Sept 17 - 12pm EDT (in 1 hr!)

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Sep 17 07:59:08 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Please join us on an always interesting journey as we gather for our *OS
hotline skype today*.

Today, *Tues. Sept. 17th at 12pm EDT* - just one hour away!

*To join the skype,* sign up with your name and your skype name here: OS
marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>

Please also, *accept the skype invite from osi-us* in order to participate,
if you are new to the calls.

On the call today, I will briefly introduce a format for more in-depth
sharing and work to further our collective vision and practice of OST - the
*OS deep dive initiative*. There is a tab in the shared OS marketplace doc
that can serve as an introduction.

I look forward to seeing you there! :))))

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942