[OSList] OS hotline skype - TODAY 12 pm EDT

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Tue Sep 10 05:46:51 PDT 2013

Hello all!

Please join us for another OS hotline skype *today, Tuesday Sept 10th, at
12pm EDT*!

Topics are always emergent and evolving - a fluid marketplace!

If you would like to participate, please:

   1. Type in your* name and skype contact* info into this sheet: OS
   Marketplace <http://tinyurl.com/nxbndq8>
   2. Accept the skype contact request from the skype account, "*osi-us"*
   3. Get ready to have fun!

We will have a video chat again for all who are interested, and we can
share questions and notes online at our very own OS hotline
notepad<http://barkbest.com/157> brought
to us by fellow OSer Lucas Cioffi :) Thanks again Lucas!

See you there!

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942