[OSList] Agile Boston format for 1-day conference event

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 13:29:27 PDT 2013

Dan - if it were me, I would describe the afternoon as an essential follow
on to the morning's activities. "In the morning we have information and
challenge. And in the afternoon the challenge is yours... Where do you want
to go?" Or some such.

This wouldn't be about "introducing" or "demonstrating" Open Space (neither
of which are particularly useful or effective, I find) - but rather about
doing some real work. And Open Space is the chosen venue for all of that.
The word to the participants would be ... "If you think it is worth while
coming, come for the whole experience. Open Space is not a possible
incidental. It could be the soul of the operation." Or something...

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: