[OSList] Exploring the Principles: Whenever it starts is the right time

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:52:42 PDT 2013

Paul, reading your exploration of the principles stirs my soul and makes me
smile.  I reflect on the conundrum of fewer words said when  we open the
space as facilitators while knowing the layers and layers of meaning behind
each of these principles, not prescriptive... just a few simple words that
say so much.

So my response for now is that I do not want to comment or add more.  I
simply want to delight in your interpretations and remind myself again that
Open Space is not a process, it is a way of living and being that invites
explorations inside ourselves and with others such as what you have done.

I am so glad you wrote this and just as I have had the good fortune to sink
into a deeper meaning of what life is all about through that first
experience of being in Open Space, I wish with all my heart that by opening
space when I facilitate, with few words said, it will open up these
wonderful big space explorations that bring a bit more joy, a little less
pain and gentle peace to life.

My appreciative musings after reading your explorations for the first time;
plan to re-read them again soon.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator