[OSList] flipped mastery classrooms

doug ost at footprintsinthewind.com
Tue Oct 29 19:11:24 PDT 2013

Chuni--

Seems to me it would be more fun for the student to not have to struggle
through homework without any help at night, but to watch videos instead!

In any case, I have long felt that homework was not a very good use of
teaching or student energy. Said another way, if it can't be taught in
the school day, maybe it does not need to be taught. "Teach less, but
teach it better." Sorry if that offends some.

                        :- Doug. Germann
                           574/291-0022
                           http://www.SouthBendElderCARINGlaw.com

PS: This letter is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential or privileged material. If you have received this material
in error, please destroy the original and all copies and notify the
sender at once. The matters in this letter may not be relied upon to
avoid tax penalties.