[OSList] Jasmina Nikolic recognized for opening access and space in Higher Education in Serbia

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Fri Oct 25 06:46:47 PDT 2013

Congratulations, Jasmina!

Take a look at this woman's resume' available online. VP of Higher
Education Reform using Open Space, Kanban, Scrum, wow!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKsMSUdLbF5FDtpV54SGMMgsVp5tAqb1ip7kf5pdeFA.

She's been doing amazing things in higher education, only some of which
is documented in this paper, "Going Agile: Agile Methodologies in the
Education of Global Citizens". http://goo.gl/m4WB5H.

And she's a competitive ice skater! And she's hosting the WOSonOS in
Serbia in 2014. A place to be next year!

     Harold

Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>
http://shinsato.com