[OSList] OST / Gaming

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Tue Oct 22 08:27:28 PDT 2013

Real God Is Reality Itself.
Reality Itself is not like a "Deity", or a "Creator-God".
Real God is not like a "Santa Claus", or a "Wish-Granting-Genie".
Reality Itself is not auto-driven unconsciousness, or a self-replicating material machine.
Real God is not an autogenous computer, or a self-existing mere pattern of "objectivity".
Reality Itself Is the egoless, Acausal, Transcendental Spiritual, and Self-Evidently Divine Indivisibility That Is the Self-Nature, Self-Condition, Self-State, and Conscious Light of all-and-All--and the all-and-All-Self-Organizing (and Intrinsically all-and-All-Self-Correcting, and inevitably all-and-All-Self-Rightening, and Perfectly all-and-All-Self-"Brightening") Source-Context of all-and-All.

Avatar Adi Da Samraj
The Aletheon,The Perfect Way

http://www.adidasamraj.org/