[OSList] Agile Orientation for OST community members (10/14, 7PM EST)

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Oct 13 19:00:49 PDT 2013

Friendly (last) Reminder regarding the call tomorrow, 7PM EST:

"Agile for Open Space Facilitators".

There is a minimum of 20 minutes for questions...probably more.

Hope you can make it!
Dan

This is an invitation to signal interest in learning more about how Open
Space can help Agile adoptions, and

  * learn about the structure of the Agile industry, and
  * learn about the dynamics of the current Agile adoption situation, and
  * learn how Open Space can play in the Agile Space, and
  * learn more about Open Agile Adoption

There will be no marketing of anything whatsoever on this call. The
intent is to offer a gift, to folks here who are skilled in OST, folks
who may not have a programming/IT/software/Agile background.

The date and time for the proposes conference call is:
Monday, October 14 at 7PM EST

Here is a starting agenda:

1/ What is Agile? What is Agile coaching?
2/ What are some of the special problems with Agile coaching and Agile
adoptions?
3/ How can Open Space help?
4/ Can Open Space facilitators can be Agile coaches? Is this really
possible? If so, what extra stuff do they need to know?
5/ What is Open Agile Adoption, and why do I care?
6/ What next steps can I take to learn more about the Agile opportunity?

Event name and Topic:
"Agile for Open Space Facilitators"