[OSList] (was) Open Space in schools - now: OST boundaries? constraints?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sun Oct 6 11:01:47 PDT 2013

Dear Michael,

Thanks for clarifying. I don't have the answer, but I have another
question. As a successful practitioner of OST who has facilitated many
open space events and has supported other facilitators towoards
sustainability in holding open space events for clients - how do you
invite, engage, [insert whatever verb you want] your sponsors to bring
you into their organizations?

     Thanks!
     Harold

--