[OSList] Open Space Economics? Be Prepared to be Surprised!

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 13:43:48 PDT 2013

Bui - I would disagree. We are all and most certainly equally gifted when it
come to Opening Space... if only because no special gifts are required
except a good head and a good heart. And I am sure you have both. I think
Michael P's lengthy note says it all, so far as I am concerned. Opening
Space is a natural act, indeed space opens of its own accord unless it has
been firmly closed by someone who thinks they are in charge. Even that
doesn't really change the situation, they just think it does, but their
efforts do make our efforts more difficult. At such times, I find the Law of
Two feet particularly useful, and my two questions (conditions) - self
selection and all issues on the table - make it clear for me when I should
take a hike.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: