[OSList] Open Space games or education reform or conscious evolution?

Eric stars2man at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 21:27:19 PDT 2013

It's coming full-circle . . . . relearning, or unlearning what we all think we know. . .

It's about time,

Enjoy this article about New educational methods . . . researched from MIT to Berkeley. .

BEST of all:

"Teachers provide prompts, not answers, and then they step aside so students can teach themselves and one another. They are creating ways for children to discover their passion—and uncovering a generation of geniuses in the process."