[OSList] Ost for systematization

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:16:13 PDT 2013

Dear Listers,

A great hug for everybody on the list of colleagues from warm and rainy La
Paz. I am working on a set of instructions/manual book about participative
methods and analtiical tools for the systematization of experiences. As far
as I know, most systematizations (i.e. the classification, analysis and
discussion of outcomes, good hits and mistakes) in order to learn from what
was done in social and economic development, education, health and other
fields) are carried out through case studies and grasping good practices
according to the best knowledge and inspiration of the expert. I found that
using questions like "what were or best actions?", "did we make any
mistakes; how did we overcome them?", "what could be done for getting
better results", etc. as the central theme is an excellent way to dynamize
memories and people.

Have any of you had a good experience related to the utilization of OST in
this field?

Your kind comments will be highly appreciated.

Jaime (Bolivia)