[OSList] Sharing & arvesting the fruits before we leave

Una Nicholson una.nicholson at virgin.net
Fri Oct 4 03:06:31 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I would love to hear any thoughts that you have about how to begin to
harvest the fruits of Open Space sessions once the space is closed but we
are still together.

I often host Open Space for up to 40 people and hear from each of the hosts
for a few minutes as a way of sharing and harvesting the day¹s work. There
can then be a little discussion or clarification if that¹s necessary. It
brings the threads together and gives people a sense of the richness and
fullness of the work done.

Next week I have a group of 80 for a short day. Is that too many to hear
from the hosts? Anyone have ideas about sharing and weaving the threads
without killing / exhausting everyone with too much reporting? The client
would like clear actionable projects to come from this day and priorities if
possible...

With many, many thanks,

Una
--