[OSList] raising inspiration

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 05:40:16 PST 2013

Dear Michael,
I dont invite "leadership as a combination of passion and
responsibility" when I facilitate an os-event.
In that sense I dont have to elevate anything (although I have had the
experience, especially referring to romantic passion, that it has at
times been elevated, it being a complete mystery to me, how that
happens, but it happies me, when it happens).
In my experience a lot of things that I observe happening in an open
space event happen without me being much interested in them happening
but they certainly are meaningful. But really, whether they happen or
not, I dont really care.
What I focus on, is to have time and space expand for the unfolding of
selforganisation. And that keeps me really busy, just no time to think
of all those things that ensue: passion, responsibility, peace, love,
ingenuity, high performance, community, creativity, fun, play, high
learning, you name it.
These things, wonderful as they are, just happen or take place in the
wake of selforganisation doing its thing.
As I probably often have said on this LIST: they are byproducts of my
focus on the force of selforgaisation.
Have a great weekend, slowing down is a good idea... I will be doing a
bit of that on my trip from Berlin to Krakow on Sunday, 8 hours on a
long distance bus, trying to follow the invitation to a Stammtisch in
Krakow on Monday.
Cheers
mmp