[OSList] OS for Dementia?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:09:38 PST 2013

Well Harrison... I guess I will need to reflect on that...or not so much.
Funny how when it gets real close, like really close, we do a lot to
eliminate the pain (for a mom, a child or whoever) and pain there was when
spaces around mom felt really closed and conversations seemed more like
interrogations.

Open Space was never like that for me so... I will open myself up and tell
myself that whatever I did to make some of the hurt go away was not
controlling or wrong, it was simply Life and Open Space. And I guess that's
the point that I'm getting right now.

So Doug, perhaps what I can imagine now through and with  Open Space is
that more and more people would have opportunity to be with each other in
the way that Open Space invites us to be with each other. And there would
be much that would be good that would happen -- loving connections with new
insights I imagine.

Like wow, I can feel a few knots in my stomach feeling myself shift a
belief that I was so certain about.

Thank you for this rich insight Harrison. But I do still have those knots
in my stomach thinking about it.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator