[OSList] OS for Dementia?

Elisabeth Tepper Kofod elitepperk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:52:52 PST 2013

Dear Doug... what a wonderful title!
I have been revolving around the idea of opening space for families and our
issues.
With love
Elisabeth

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 11:39 AM, doug <ost at footprintsinthewind.com> wrote:

> Friends--
>
> Have been thinking that a population OST could serve in a major good way
> is among people who have dementia. How?
>
> Perhaps we have a mixed group of people with dementia living in a
> congregate housing setting and teenagers. We gather them in a circle and do
> the normal things. The teenagers could help the oldsters remember the
> instructions and post topics. The title could be “Issues and Opportunities
> with Growing Younger Every Day.”
>
> How, if at all, would you change the normal format of OST for this group?
> What other mixture of people would you invite? What other titles?
>
> Perhaps we could get family members to gather with them around the topic
> “Issues and Opportunities to Still Be Family” or “Meet Me Here Today.”
>
> I wonder.... I invite you to wonder with me....

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
*Facilitadora de Procesos de Transformación*
Genuine Contact Professional & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
*A proud member of the Genuine Contact Leadership Management Team*
elitepperk at gmail.com
58 212 986 4254
58 424 256 5855