[OSList] Open Space Conference videos

Diana Larsen diana at futureworksconsulting.com
Sat Nov 30 10:38:50 PST 2013

Hi all,

Adding to the collection of videos about Open Space conferences, these short films by Cliff Rosa have appeared on YouTube. I think there may be more to come as he edits and processes his footage. So far there are five.

Agile Open SoCal 2013 overview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfp0rY5V__4

Agile Open SoCal 2013 Individual interviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYB8mU1RU9k  Jon Jorgensen  (~ 9mins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ob2Lqmkx4  Pankaj Swami (~ 4mins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzs8xn9V_MM  Dave Cornelius (~ 6mins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9-dhYwUoc  Llewellyn Falco (~ 24 mins)

There may be more about Agile software development in these than you want to know, LOL; however, also mixed in are some lovely reflections about what it's like in Open Space and the emphasis on learning and sharing.

Hope you enjoy them,
Diana

Diana Larsen
http://futureworksconsulting.com

Envisioning a world where everyone at every level of the organization can say, "I love my work; this is the best job EVER!"

Read the books:
Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great
Liftoff: Launching Agile Teams and Projects
QuickStart Guide to Five Rules of Accelerated Learning https://leanpub.com/fiverules