[OSList] Time is running out for The Practice of Peace books

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Tue Nov 19 10:44:16 PST 2013

As
you may know, the Open Space Institute in the US has generously received a
donation of 2,000 copies of The Practice of Peace books by Harrison Owen and is
distributing them for just the cost of shipping and handling. One box of 34 books shipped domestically is
$50. Shipping internationally starts at $145.  We can confirm international shipping for your
country before you place your order.

This offer
will end December 31st when our storage contract with the distribution company
ends, and the remaining books will be “recycled.”

The
Practice of Peace is a very special and comprehensive book on what Open Space
has brought and continues to bring to the world. It is even more relevant and timely today
than when it was first published.

Please
consider if you have friends, colleagues, organizations and communities which
would benefit from learning more about Open Space, the power of self-organization and
genuine peace. Please help us get as many as possible out the door and not to the dumpster!
 To order:  please visit the OSI US
website at www.osius.org or contact me at stevenson8899 at msn.com

On
behalf of the OSI US board, thank you!