[OSList] Fwd: Re: Fw: Supporting an ingenious idea: an ongoing series of wisdom councils as a TV series in the US

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 14:29:47 PST 2013

Raffi asked me to repost his note to the list that I found in my spam
folder but not in my filter for notes from our list.
In case you all got it already... use the delete thing.
Cheers from Berlin on my way to the Third European Open Space Learning
Exchange in Utrecht which happens to take place simultaneously to the
stuff that the Basques do in Spain, invited by Eleder!
mmp